XL | Utrecht | FullStack Developer | Software Tech
Updated: 14 Aug 2019
We are looking for a FullStack Developer to join our client, an international software tech company based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. They make software to help companies release software twice a day instead of twice a year. A truly global company, they are the fastest-growing provider of automation software for DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
- Architect, design, implement and test product features;
- Work in a team of developers who are just as passionate about technology as you are;
- Get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies – Scala or Java8, AngularJS or ReactJS Git, Docker, etc.;
- Improve your skills on our bi-weekly knowledge exchange events, monthly tech rallies, and training opportunities.
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience in Software development;
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience with Scala and/or Java8 development;
- Experience working with cloud technologies like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience working in a SCRUM team
- Proven ability to design and develop complex applications, a self-starter;
- Experience with React, either on the job or on hobby projects is considered a plus;
- Team player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment;
- Results-driven: delivering the best possible product at the right time is what counts;
- Higher vocational or university education, preferably in IT/technical, ability to think analytically;
- Good written and spoken English.
- A great working environment with a professional and international team;
- Competitive salary up to 80k euro/year gross based on experience;
- Relocation package plus other benefits when needed;
- 30% tax rule;
- Training budget up to 3500 euro/year;
- Newest laptops and phones;
- 5 extra training days above the 25 holidays;
- Free lunch;
- Bi-weekly knowledge exchange events, monthly tech rallies and training opportunities.
40 hours per week
Our client is making software to help companies release software twice a day instead of twice a year. A truly global company, they are the fastest-growing provider of automation software for DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
How does it sound?
If this sounds like a match made in Heaven, wait no more and apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted shortly to schedule a call!