HT | Senior Project Manager | Utrecht | IT consultancy
Updated: 11 Sep 2019
Our client, an IT Service Provider based in the Netherlands 🇳🇱, with a team of over 50 IT Consultants👩🏻💻👨🏻💻 is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join them in Utrecht.
Their vision and values are married into a mission of success for their clients, with whom they are looking to invest in sustainable relationships based on quality, reliability and experience.
Let’s discuss more about it, send your CV 💥to firstname.lastname@example.org
🌟Your responsibilities consist of:
- Direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of the project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization;
- Plan and implement projects;
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Define tasks and required resources;
- Collect and manage project team;
- Manage budget;
- Allocate project resources;
- Create a schedule and project timeline;
- Track deliverables;
- Support and direct team;
- Lead quality assurance;
- Monitor and report on project progress;
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions;
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs;
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project.
- 5+ years of project management experience in the utility/telecom industry;
- Native or fluent Dutch speaker 🇳🇱
- Desire to work in consultancy projects across the Randstad area;
- Experience with IT software projects;
- Must be available to travel;
- Consultancy experience, customer-focused mindset;
- Prince 2, IBMA B, ITIL certificates required;
- Thrives in a collaborative environment;
- Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders;
- Detail-oriented, business & strategy experience;
- IoT, blockchain experience would be preferable.
- Start-up Mentality and flat hierarchy;
- Salary up to 90k based on experience;
- Company car;
- 100% healthcare insurance.
40 hours per week
Our client, an IT Service Provider based in the Netherlands 🇳🇱, with a team of over 50 IT Consultants. They invest in sustainable relationships and stand for openness, honesty, equality and reasonableness with their consultants and their customers.