Data Scientist Medior - Utrecht (NL) - Retail
Updated: 02 Oct 2019
As a Data Scientist, we want you to:
- Develop Data Science solutions to provide the business insights to make adjustments;
- Combine different data sets to test hypotheses about potential opportunities;
- Develop predictive and prescriptive models with large, combined data sets;
- Generate ideas for better data-driven decisions or by identifying opportunities for new (data) products.
- A university degree in for example Econometrics, AI, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Experience with Python, R or C++
- 3 years of experience in the field of data manipulation and extraction
- Experience with data visualization (for example Tableau)
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases
- You speak both Dutch and English
What they offer
- Competitive salary with a great pension scheme and travel allowance
- 24 vacation days with an attractive ATV scheme with 19,5 days.
- Personal development opportunities
- Dynamic workplace
- Lunch, snacks and a lot of freedom!
- Flexible working hours and workspace
Who is our client?
Our client is a multinational retailer based in Utrecht.
Become a member of the Data Intelligence department and work together with enthusiastic and driven colleagues on growth for now and the future!
The department is constantly on the move and looking for innovation and improvement. The success of the organization means that a lot is possible in the data field, but at the same time a lot still needs to be done! The world is becoming more and more data driven and customer insight in combination with market and competition data is becoming more important every day.