Quality Officer | English and Dutch
Updated: 13 Mar 2023
English and Dutch
Building safer, more secure, and sustainable business is the driving force of our client. They are a multinational inspection and quality assurance provider and they’re looking for an experienced quality officer to join their team. Are you skilled at reviewing and understanding plans and specifications? Are you well organized and proactive? Then the Quality Officer role might be the right one for you!
Why you should apply:
- Competitive salary package
- Company car
- 31 days of annual leave
- Hybrid work environment
- Interesting growth opportunities
- Coordinate the maintenance of the company’s quality manuals.
- Perform accreditation and certification management for the Dutch team.
- Manage the feedback system to ensure comments are handled in timely manner.
- Coordinate and support with external audits.
- Take the lead on internal audits.
- Be the primary point of contact for Dutch Ministries
- Continuous improvement of company tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Quality Management.
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- VCA VOL certification.
- Lean Six Sigma or Project Management qualification.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Driver’s license is mandatory.
- Experience designing and delivering trainings would be an advantage.