International Trader | English and German
Updated: 13 Mar 2023
German and English
My client is looking for a self-starter and determined German-speaking Trader/Business Developer to join their growing team in Rotterdam. My client is an international trading company in the high-end perfumes and beauty products segment. In this role, you would have the freedom to build and expand your client base and ultimately create an impact to the business growth. Your goal is to stay up to date with wholesale and commodity trading knowledge and make use of the knowledge to expand the business territory.
What is in it for you
- Competitive salary with achievable bonus tailor made based on individual development plan
- Direct contract with the company for long term
- Opportunity to learn about commodity trading industry with comprehensive training offered
- Freedom to express ideas and take ownership within a fast-growing scale-up
- An international, fun and dynamic team with casual yet inspiring working environment
- Free warm lunch daily at workplace, weekly Friday drinks, team outings, quarterly team excursions and more
What you will do
- Develop new business networks and accounts in Germany and German-speaking market regions
- Source for products in demand and develop regional trading networks
- Build and maintain strong relationship with reliable suppliers as well as clients in your trading market;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, such as finance department and supply chain department, to ensure all the business cases/accounts are well set up, followed up and concluded;
- Work with your personalized KPIs to deliver the numbers and thrive for career success.
- Minimum educational level of bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, international trade, supply chain or related fields.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a trading role or similar roles such as sales, business development, procurement
- Professional proficiency in English and German
- Proactive, persistent and communicative, a true networker!
- Available to work full time from their office in Rotterdam
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands