Inside Sales and Contract Manager Fluke Health Solutions UK/Ireland
Updated: 18 Sep 2019
Fluke Health Solutions are seeking an Inside Sales Account & Contracts Manager to compliment, strengthen and support the UK & Ireland Regional Sales Team. The role requires engagement with both potential and existing customers to optimize FHS sales and service growth whilst proactively partnering with Regional Sales Managers (RSM) who are field-based.
The Inside Sales Account Manager reports to the UK/Ireland FHS Sales leader and will be responsible for actively engaging new and established customers to generate revenue for FHS products. In order to be successful in this role, the candidate must possess an aptitude for understanding technical product information, have experience of tender project management, solution-based commercial sales acumen, the ability to support external field sales in a constructive and supportive manner, executive commercial maturity and a dynamic outgoing personality.
Responsible for actively engaging new and established customers to generate revenue for FHS products throughout the UK & Ireland, in order to achieve sales targets. The main responsibilities are:
- Deliver monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals.
- Contract management, working with our internal teams and external customers ensure mutual agreement.
- Ownership of the tender process; project manage to completion, by working cross-functionally with multiple functions across the global business.
- Complete and document in CRM, post-sale or lead follow-up calls (KPI)
- Complete and document potential cross sales opportunities in CRM (KPI)
- Qualify all sales leads with 24 hours to determine if customer has budget, authority, need and timing (BANT). Progress the lead as far as possible in the sales process. Assign to field sales accordingly.
- Combat and overcome objections by leveraging product knowledge and value-added selling techniques.
- Actively use and support CRM and funnel growth by creating new contacts, lead management, adding new opportunities and updating projected close dates and probabilities based on customer evidence.
- Actively promote and cross sell FHS solutions in a manner that best represents the organization.
- Handle and prioritize incoming customer telephone calls and emails.
- Help with customer issues, as assigned by field sales.
- Produce and follow-up quotes, as required.
- Assist with the development, coordination and execution of road-shows, seminars, and customer training opportunities.
- Partner with RSM’s to execute sales plans in order to exceed targets.
- Industry specific commercial and sales experience (must include NHS).
- Degree in business, science or engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- CRM experience (Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.com preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Results driven
- The ability to work cross-functionally
- Tender Management experience requiered
Do you already feel excited looking at all the possibilities that this job has to offer? Apply for this position on Fluke Careers: https://careers.fluke.com/job/FLCOUS1402/Inside-Sales-and-Contract-Manager-Fluke-Health-Solutions-UK-Ireland-Location-Kidlington-Oxford-UK
Full-time hours per week
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.