B2B Account Manager e-commerce | German
Updated: 28 Jul 2021
Do you already have some experience with marketplaces/channels? Then read along:
The ideal candidate is an organized account manager who is comfortable working independently on several accounts simultaneously in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. As a person who combines strong communication and analysis skills, you will work within the account manager team which has the drive to expand their business with a commercial attitude.
You will be responsible for building relationship with potential new customers in the DACH area and help them grow and be their first point of contact.
What you will do
- Analyze account’s potential and create sales growth plan for accounts
- Monitor your countries’ sales and proactively look for potential accounts to work with
- Implement account manager’s basic tasks, such as improving account’s listings and account’s cross-border selling.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to accounts in a timely manner.
- Research and identify new potential accounts.
- Work with Business developer together to on-board more potential leads in your countries.
- Work with customer service to define a good service to accounts
- As an account manager you have at least one year working (or internship) experience in an e-commerce environment;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business studies or other related field;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills are preferred, knowledge about XML and data feeds is a plus;
- Experience with selling on major marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, etc. is a plus;
You will be working within an international and dynamic working environment. For more questions, feel free to contact me!
Our client is growing a lot these days and they want to upgrade their sales team with a account manager for their B2B Channels in Europe. They are a rapidly growing international online retailer. The products they sell are products for in and around the house. They have their own brand, which offers customers the most varied range of products for a very good price.