Account Manager - International
Updated: 29 Jun 2020
- Ensure the long-term success of existing customer relationships
- In-time follow up of submitted proposals
- Analyze existing customer performances, find opportunities, plan and takes action to obtain more business
- Assist on following-up on any serious complaints, should they arise
- Ensure proposals to key customers are sent out promptly
- General customer liaison
- General administration
- Check existing service contracts and ensure their development
- Record and analyze KPI’s, and report to management on results and possible improvements
- Identify and grow cooperation opportunities and collaborate with sales and project management teams to ensure growth attainment Close contact with Project Managers, Technical Manager and CEO.
You will enter various MR Academy trainings programmes to ensure your fast development within the company. Individual study hours and on site training are part of the job.
- BSc or MSc
- Minimum 5 year Account Management experience, experience in the international shipping an advantage
- Excellent reading and writing business English, plus a second relevant language
- Excellent communication skills (clear and strong, with empathy) Convincing character, natural leader
- Good understanding and empathy for culture differences
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail Quick and efficient with computers
- Commercially strong, knows how to match the company’s goals to customer needs Strong in managing business relationships
- Team player
- Proactive, knows how to priorities, efficient
- Organized, analytical, smart
- Can handle stress, balanced
- Independent, positive person with an eagerness for detail
- Thinking in solutions not problems
- Sense of humour, a fun colleague
Note: an EU passport or existing NL residence/working permit without restrictions is needed.
Interested? Just email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org att. Nick
Salary between euro 2500 - 3000 plus 25% performance bonus.
MR Elevator is a multinational and world market leader in marine elevator service (all brands and types). We are reliable, act immediately and are available 24/7, all days of the year with local technicians in about 130 ports.
MR Elevator is part of the MR Marine Group with subsidiaries in Singapore, Shanghai, Mexico, and Panama. We serve ships worldwide with technical know-how across all brands, unparalleled marine spares sourcing, and service marine elevators and ballast water treatment systems. We guarantee 24/7 responsiveness.