SDR Benelux – SaaS FinTech
Updated: 05 Aug 2019
Do you want to start your career in SaaS at a fast-growing scale-up and experience the thriving FinTech industry? Then keep on reading!
Your role as Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will join an experienced company. Already more than 160.000 employees are using their software solution and they have enterprise clients as KLM all the way up to small-medium businesses.
As SDR you will partner with two Account Executives for the Benelux to create sales opportunities on new accounts. Daily activities will include account planning, prospect identification, lead generation, inbound lead qualification, and sales calls. Working with the AE’s, you will gain exposure creating strategic business value across all their accounts.
In this role, you will be measured on your ability to prospect, qualify leads, and uncover and create new opportunities. You act as the first contact person for prospects in conversations. The aim is to draw attention to our unique proposition and to arouse interest in it and then schedule an appointment for an online or physical demonstration for one of the Account Executives.
What do you bring as a Sales Development Representative?
- A Bachelor’s degree at minimum
- 1 – 2 years of sales experience, preferably in the software/tech industry
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with a results-driven focus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What can you expect from this opportunity?
- Salary up to €35K + commissions
- Able to grow into an Account Executive role within 12 months
- Be a big part of setting up the sales structure
- A flexible and international work environment
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a daily free lunch, drinks, and fresh fruits every day, table tennis, table football, etc.
- Monthly team activities and yearly ski trips
About the company
The company is a FinTech scale-up focussed on digitizing employee spend. Old fashioned expense reporting creates a serious mess for business travelers, finance managers, and accountants. By digitizing tedious and paper-based expense processes we help companies to focus on their core activities. The software solution is used by small and medium-sized companies to large international corporates such as KLM, EY, KPMG, Miele, Allianz, Lemonaid and many more.
Obviously, there is more to this opportunity, so do not hesitate to get in touch. To gather more information, call at +316 2726 1021!