Business Development Manager
Updated: 23 Sep 2021
- Achieve growth with existing customers and hit sales targets with new customers;
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the customer base and ensure its strong presence;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Develop, grow and support the new prospects/ target base on the company's procedure;
- Bachelor or Master degree in logistics or commercial study with experience in logistics (preferably Freight Management);
- Existing network within the industry for future Prospects is a strong plus;
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable role, including relevant supply chain experience in a complex distribution/warehouse environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional European languages or Korean are an advantage;
- Project management experience;
- Hands-on mentality, eager to take initiative new opportunities and deliver targets;
- An entrepreneur who can work with a high degree of autonomy, but is also a good team player;
The offer will be based on the experience level. Our client offers a market-conform salary package, next to growth opportunities within the organization.
Additionally: Health insurance cover and gym subscription are included in the package.
One of the fastest-growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.