Finnish Speaking Telephone Interviewer
Updated: 26 Sep 2019
Would you like to choose your own schedule of work?
No experience required.
GDCC offers you a lot of flexibility and the possibility to work different shifts during the week or in the weekend.
We also offer the opportunity to work from home.
We are located in the heart of Rotterdam, next to the central station!
For our new projects we are looking for telephone interviewers speaking Finnish (native level).
Find more information on our website www.workatgdcc.com
- People who speak Finnish in a native level
- Have very good communication skills, and highly motivated
- Be able to comunicate in English
- Have good keyboard skills
- Available for and want flexible working hours (we have part-time and full-time work)
- Would like to work in an established international market research call center
- Live in the Rotterdam Area (maximum distance 35 kilometers) - or we also offer the opportunity to work from home
- Have a valid work permit for non EU members
- Have a BSN number and a Dutch bank account
- You will enjoy our international atmosphere.
- Competitive pay rate.
- Bonus programs and incentives for good performance.
- Flexible schedule of work, easy to combine with your studies or hobbies. You can choose between parttime or fulltime job.
- A dynamic, fast paced, challenging and fun environment.
- Competitive pay rate and access to bonus for good performance.
- You will work speaking your own language.
- You will extend your network, working with more than 40 different nationalities.
- Not sales are involved, we do Market Research.
- Company events like international cooking days/competitions.
- One of the most central locations to work in Rotterdam (facing Central Station).
- Growth opportunities and Dutch language courses for employees.
GDCC is a telephone Market research company which operates in Istanbul, London, USA, Macedonia, Kosovo, Hong Kong and Rotterdam and is one of the largest leaders in market research across Europe.
We are currently recruiting for quality telephone interviewers for a range of languages and across various shift times. Calls are made to businesses and the general public in many countries in local language.
If you have experience of phone interviewing work (calling businesses or consumers) we would love to hear from you to add you to our pool of interviewing talent. No sales are involved; we conduct confidential market research only.
If you do not have previous experience of market research interviewing then we can provide full training, for the right candidates.