Updated: 13 Feb 2020
We’re working for a company that is looking for 2 DevOps, System or Cloud Engineers to join their growing team. They have a marketing platform that allows companies to attract people towards the jobs they post. They started off trying to automate the recruitment process and have grown into a data-driven platform that connects clients to candidates by making targeted advertisements based on machine learning.
What to expect:
This year they plan to move the main platform into containers on AWS. Their data center has already been moved completely to AWS for some time now and this year they will move the database to AWS as well. They are playing with tools Ansible and Terraform but for most of their automated processes, they use Jenkins at the moment. They do have a functioning CI pipeline which the developers are pretty proud of. They are looking for someone who could bring the successful experience of implementing tools like Ansible/Terraform into platforms. Also the more experience with AWS the better. Experience with a platform migration to the cloud would also be fantastic but they are realistic about the fact that most good DevOps guys he knows who have migration experience and success in setting up a proper DevOps environment are freelancing. Last but not least, you are able to work on legacy infrastructure, maintain it and migrate it to the new environment.
- 3+ years relevant experience with Systems, DevOps or Cloud
- Great understanding of DevOps & continuous delivery practices
- Experience with AWS and Docker, and DevOps & provisioning tooling (we use Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Datadog)
- Experience with some of our middleware and databases: NGINX, PHP-FPM, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, MySQL, MongoDB, Apache Spark
- Experience of working in a scrum team
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Competitive Salary
- 100% commuting expenses paid for
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited Paid Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company outings and beers on Friday