Teamlead Corporate Financial Control - Chemistry (renewable)
Updated: 05 Nov 2021
Finance / Accounting
- Coordination of the Financial Controlling Team Germany;
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing under US GAAP, including various monthly/quarterly reporting;
- Country accounting responsibility;
- Ensure Legal and Tax requirements;
- Conversion of USGAAP financials to local Statutory;
- Responsible for the overall compliance of the German entities;
- Cooperation with outside consultants for preparation of tax financials;
- Liaise with Tax department and Tax advisors;
- Optimization of Financial Processes;
- Participation in (international) projects.
- Preferably a completed academic degree in Accounting or similar;
- Preferably 4-7 years of relevant experience in Financial Control;
- 2 years of experience in managing teams;
- Must have a solid know-how of Statutory requirements at various locations;
- USGAAP and German GAAP know-how;
- SAP experience;
- English and (near native) German is a must.
- A managerial position with the opportunity to make impact;
- Competitive salary package;
- Possibility to work either four or five days.
About the company:
Our client is a matrix organized company, located in Rotterdam. It is an international company within the chemical (renewable) industry.