Posted: 20 Jun 2019
Finance / Accounting
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential — your ability to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways. We believe in the power of great people working together to innovate and solve problems no one could solve alone. We build enduring partnerships with our customers and take on their challenges and opportunities as our own. At Fortive/ASP, our culture is defined by problem solvers who embrace the mission to make healthcare safer for everyone. As the industry’s infection...
To be successful in this role, we expect the candidate to bring the following skills and experience
- Master’s degree in economics, business administration, or finance & accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in finance and accounting within an international / US organization
- Excellent working knowledge of US GAAP and local statutory/tax regulations and in-depth experience on compliance and accounting requirements across multi EMEA jurisdictions. Experience with Swiss GAAP and IFRS is considered a plus
- A ‘hands on’ work style, comfortable with the detail, and able to move seamlessly between tactical and strategic issues as required.
- Proficiency with ERP system(s) (SAP preferred) and Microsoft Office with solid Excel skills and experience with Hyperion
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, handle a demanding and fluctuating workload, and provide accurate and reliable data.
- Demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail with a steadiness under pressure
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and a team player
- Fluent in English and German (preferably)
- Fluency in Dutch is a plus