Customer Support Specialist | German & Dutch | Rotterdam
Updated: 09 Jul 2020
Are you a customer-oriented person and excited to take on the challenge of making every customer happy? Do you speak German and Dutch to a (near) native level? Our client, a fast-growing online retailer, is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join their dynamic team based in Rotterdam.
The people working here are passionate about what they do. There is a vibrant vibe in the office and the company culture fosters great community. They are fun, take initiatives and open for flexibility, and if you are too then you might have met your perfect match!
As a Customer Support Specialist, your main responsibilities are:
- To provide first-class customer service and ensure positive customer experiences at all times
- Be the direct contact between the company and customers regarding their needs and requests.
- Effectively communicate with customers about product information, order, delivery, etc.
- Assist customer online via various media channels (phone, email, social media platforms)
- Finding solutions for customer queries and concerns
- Build relationships with your peers across the business and encourage openness, sharing of best practices and encouragement
What are they looking for?
- (Near) Native fluency in both German and Dutch
- Customer-central mindset, proactive and flexible
- Open for changes and growths
- Bachelor 's degree or HBO strongly preferred
- Past experience with customer service positions is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good fun and a good sense of community
What is in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Direct contract
- Plenty of rooms for growth and personal development
- Public transport reimbursement
- Great starting salary and secondary benefits.
- 10% discount on products
- Open, vibrant and fun working space with great team activities
Click to apply now or feel free to contact me for further information at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +31 6 5490 36 03