German/English speaking Creative Copywriter
Updated: 21 Jun 2022
Join our team of creative young copywriters!
You can be the new star within our growing start-up, based in the city center of Rotterdam. Your job is to write and review exciting content for digital entertainment purposes. Do you know how to be creative, be a master of flirting, and an expert in getting people excited with words? Then you are the one we are looking for. Experience with text writing is not required as long as you are creative and know how to get people excited.
Since we grow internationally we are looking for copywriters who speak and write fluent English and German. Being fluent in other languages is definitely a plus!
- Nice is a good start
- Up for it, the challenge
- Feeling for writing exciting and motivating texts
- Ability to work closely with other creative team members and make each other better
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- You need to love the execution, but also be able to think conceptually
- An eye for detail and a feel for the tone
- You don't need to have writing experience, but it helps
- Fluent in English and German, speaking and writing
About your role
We are growing. Fast. So, there's plenty to do and to make. We need someone who would like to own a part of this challenge. Someone who likes to be creative and get things done. Someone with bundles of energy. We are a small team, so you won't get lost in a huge company. You will get out of it what you put in, with plenty of room for personal initiative and personal growth. Once you are up and running remote working is possible.
What's in it for you?
- Salary conform to industry standard with room for growth
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave per year & 8% holiday pay
- Open culture and room for personal initiative
- Frequent team events
- Being a part of a excited, creative young team
- Office fruit
24-32-40 hours per week
Are you excited to join our creative team? Send us your CV and a few words to motivate your application to [email protected].