Updated: 28 Jul 2022
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining the Marketing team. This team is responsible for attracting visitors to the website by running marketing campaigns and play a big role in reaching sales targets. The team consists of specialists for SEA, SEO, Affiliates, Social, and Display marketing.
You’ll be involved in:
- Analyze the effectiveness of advertising channels, campaigns, products, countries, devices, and content/website updates.
- Detect problem areas in the customer journey and share insights.
- Deep dive into the available data and tools and share insights, actions and improvements in a visually, easy to understand manner.
- Guarantee data consistency across different tools and marketing channels.
- Share your insights with the relevant teams. Help E-commerce team reach their goals by creating dashboards, reports, and pick relevant KPIs and naming conventions.
- Assist product teams for web and app to provide data insights and identify opportunities in the roadmap.
- Build and maintain contacts with the relevant parties, both internal and external.
- Monitor trends in tooling, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Keep track of relevant developments in the field and exchange knowledge with colleagues.
- Contribute to knowledge transfer within the company by proactively sharing findings and ideas to improve customer experience and increase sales/profit.
We’re looking for talented people who go ‘One Stop Further’ and have the same mindset as us, being forward-thinking, results-driven, caring and embracing diversity.
In terms of your experience and strengths, we’re looking for;
- A professional with higher education
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with web and app analytics, marketing campaigns, A/B multivariate testing
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Big Query, PowerBI, Hotjar, Firebase, etc.
- Experience in an E-commerce environment
- Experienced in working agile
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
In addition, its bonus points if you have…
- Knowledge of the SAFe framework
- A love of sustainable travel!
- Already hold the correct documents to work in the Netherlands
- You have the flexibility to manage when and where you work, with our hybrid way of working. Whether you need collaborative, quiet or social time, either face-to-face or online, everything is possible, but keep in mind that is necessary to come to the office some days per week.
- The opportunity to make a visible contribution, working in an agile way within your team and across the company.
- An annual free global travel pass for you and a companion, so you can explore Europe with your family or friends and share the same experiences as our customers.
- The autonomy to develop your own personal and professional growth plan, using your personal training allowance to support you.
- An enhanced annual leave package of 28-30 days, plus additional study days, volunteer days, and Good Friday.
- Salary Scale: 59, Monthly gross salary (excluding 8% allowance): € 3500 - 4800 based on experience.
40 hours per week
We advocate for the positive impact travelling can have in the world. We are Eurail and we have all the stops to take our customer’s curiosity further. To be more precise: we’ve got over 30,000 destinations in Europe ready to be discovered with one Pass.
If we are going to inspire the world, then we need the right people around us. We are proud of our culture at Eurail. We're a diverse team (with colleagues from more than 33 countries), made up of talented and passionate colleagues who have a real curiosity for the world around them. We like thinkers and do-ers, and people that ask a lot of questions.
We strive to ensure that all of our people should have the chance to innovate, influence, and grow. With our international and passionate team, we believe that creative thinking and diversity help to improve our brands and ultimately create a unique experience for our customers, and one that they will want to repeat.
Apply directly via our website (https://jobs.eurail.com/en/vacancies).
- Please submit a motivational letter, with your resume in English (our business language)
- To show off your skills, we may also ask you to complete a short assessment as part of the process
Unfortunately, we cannot accept applications via Indeed or other recruitment websites, as these sites bypass our recruitment system, which is in place to ensure compliance with GDPR and our inclusion and diversity policy.
If we feel you might be a good fit, the next step is a fairly informal interview with some of your potential new team members. For you, this is helpful to understand if Eurail is your ideal workplace, and for us, it tells us more about the value you would bring.