Managing Consultant Open Data and Sharing
Updated: 20 Nov 2023
Our client is looking for a Managing Consultant open data and Sharing to lead the opendata and data sharing projects ,monitor the planning and quality, and contribute content to the project execution by your team.The European Commission, European government agencies and Dutch public organisations such as the Ministry of the Interior, the RIVM or the RDW: these are not the least parties you help to gain strategic advantage with data. In addition, you promote data collaboration between the various national governments, public and private agencies, and other stakeholders.
Because you manage your team well, projects are executed smoothly and delivered on time. With an eye for the future, client needs and strategic importance, you help established organisations, start-ups and other stakeholders make strides.
You monitor the quality of work with good planning and by reviewing research reports and other communication pieces before they go to the client. This way you contribute to both the process and the content.
You actively work on your own development, the development of the team and that of company as a whole. For example by participating in training and social events. And by coaching and supporting colleagues from your experience. Performing together with pleasure, that is what you aim for.
- Building strong long-term relationships, that's your goal. You cope well with political sensitivities and have good analytical and communication skills. This allows you to easily convince others of your vision and arguments and to skillfully mediate between parties with different interests and opinions.
- You have at least five years of experience in data partnerships.
- You have good knowledge of open data and data sharing concepts.
- You are good at organising and coordinating projects with attention to detail.
- You preferably have experience working with international public organisations.
- You preferably speak and write English well.
- Directly a permanent contract and an appropriate salary.
- A wide range of training suitable for your role and development.
- 26 vacation days.
- A pension of which the employer's share is paid in full
- Work wherever you want with our connectivity and home office allowance.
- A fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- A lease car, NS business card or reimbursement of your travel expenses.
Please note that only candidates based in and legally entitled to work in the Netherlands will be considered for this position.Does this sound like the role for you?
Apply directly or contact us at [email protected] for more information!
Disclaimer:We never request any form of payment from candidates during any stage of our hiring process. If you encounter any communication claiming to be from She Matters that requests payment or any personal financial information, please be aware that it is likely a scam. All our job opportunities are exclusively listed on our LinkedIn page and website, and any legitimate correspondence from our recruitment team will originate from official business accounts.