Director/ Managing Consultant Digital & IT Acceleration
Updated: 20 Nov 2023
Our client is looking for a Director Digital & IT Acceleration to help clients with innovative solutions for strategic digital and IT issues. Successfully completing projects that you execute with your team. And developing - in your own way - your team and business. That's what you go for in this responsible and versatile role. With your substantive expertise, creative consultancy and coaching skills, you optimize our approach, strategy and portfolio and ensure that clients know what they need to come to us for. Thus, you will help organisations to optimise their IT and data-related structures, processes and competencies and bring CXOs new ideas to further increase their digital lead.
- You provide innovation and problem solving: thanks to your content analysis and connection of IT with the business, you open eyes and doors.
- You have a responsible role with a lot of freedom.
- You use your network to create opportunities, lead customer conversations and use and expand your expertise as a thought leader in your field.
- You develop yourself, the team and the business: each project brings new challenges for you and your team. This gives you the opportunity to support and coach your colleagues in their professional and personal development.
- You understand how IT organisations work and combine your good consultancy skills with a human approach. As a result, you bring your colleagues and clients into your vision, you respond quickly to commercial opportunities and build bridges between technology and business.
- You can solve problems in terms of content, think conceptually and build on the basis of teamwork. By coaching and supporting your team members, you ensure that they get the best out of themselves.
- You have WO-level.
- You have several years of experience with (external) consultancy at the intersection of business and IT and advising senior management.
- You speak and write good Dutch and English. This is necessary because of the international environment you will be working in.
- Directly a permanent contract and an appropriate salary.
- A wide range of training programs appropriate to your role and development.
- 26 vacation days.
- A pension of which the employer's share is fully paid and the choice to supplement that yourself.
- Work wherever you want with our connectivity and home office allowance.
- A fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- A lease car, NS business card or payment of your mobility allowance.
Please note that only candidates based in and legally entitled to work in the Netherlands will be considered for this position.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply directly or contact us at [email protected] for more information!
We never request any form of payment from candidates during any stage of our hiring process. If you encounter any communication claiming to be from She Matters that requests payment or any personal financial information, please be aware that it is likely a scam. All our job opportunities are exclusively listed on our LinkedIn page and website, and any legitimate correspondence from our recruitment team will originate from official business accounts.