Risk Analyst Insurance | German C2
Updated: 07 Sep 2023
As Risk Analyst you will independently assess special insurance risks. These include customers who want to become clients or existing clients who fall out of the STP process for various reasons or come to the attention of Risk Management.
Assessment will include:
- Fall-out of special risks from the STP process on the website, which means that individuals are not accepted immediately as clients;
- Notifications from internal colleagues where there is a suspicion of an undesirable or special risk;
- Assessing and making decisions on termination requests from Team Material and Team Injury;
- Assessing weekly lists of special risks from Analytics;
- Evaluating customers who have been terminated by one label and have signed up with another label and may have breached their duty to disclose;
- Checking for possible "hits" of existing customers on the International Sanctions List;
- Checking payments against a UBO check;
- Writing to customers following the multiple notifier consultation.
- Customer Service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (C2-level) and English
- In-depth insurance knowledge of German market (MUST)
- Experience as Risk Analyst preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
You are a student and want to work next to studying, that is possible as well :) !!
The German language is a MUST, additionally a valid work visa is required, visa sponsorship is not possible.
So are you the team player that we are looking for then you will get this in return:
- An informal atmosphere with great colleagues and management with an eye for you as a person
- The opportunity to get the best out of yourself
- Lots of room for initiative, independence, and responsibility
- A good salary
- A beautiful office in Leusden (freshly renovated)
- 50% working from home
- 30 EUR per month for working from home
- travel allowance
- screens, laptops, and other equipment provided by the company
Interested? Apply now!
Our client is an is a young and innovative insurance provider that operates with a unique model that prioritizes transparency and simplicity for its customers. It was founded with the goal of challenging the traditional insurance industry by offering affordable and easy-to-understand insurance products. The company has a start-up culture and values creativity, teamwork, and customer satisfaction. It leverages technology to streamline its processes and provide excellent customer service. The company is committed to making insurance accessible to everyone and encourages its employees to think outside the box to find new ways to improve its products and services.
Currently they are expending further on the German market and therefore they want to strengthen the team with German speakers for their customer service department.
Working in a startup environment can be exciting and rewarding, but it can also be challenging and unpredictable. To feel comfortable working in a startup environment, it's important to have certain characteristics, such as:
- Flexibility: Startups often require employees to wear multiple hats and adapt quickly to changing circumstances. Being flexible and open to new ideas and approaches is essential to thrive in a startup environment.
- Resilience: Startups often face setbacks and challenges as they grow and develop. Being resilient and able to bounce back from failures and setbacks is important to succeed in a startup environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Startups require employees who are proactive, self-starters, and have an entrepreneurial mindset. Being able to take ownership of your work and identify new opportunities is key to contributing to the success of the company.
- Team player: Startups are typically small teams, and each member's contribution is critical to the company's success. Being a team player, willing to collaborate and support others, is essential to create a positive and productive work environment.