Test analyst within CLIENT Master data team
Updated: 19 Aug 2019
We have the below requirement. if interested please revert with updated resume at the earliest.
Assignment Description – Test analyst within CLIENT Master data team
Find your place in a fast-moving dynamic environment where you as a CLIENT Test Analyst will work with the Accountable Test Lead to ensure the goals and assignments are met. You will ensure CLIENT values are adhered to by our managed service.
If you are analytical, driven and experienced in SAP ECC Master data (Product, Customer, Supplier and Enterprise structure/Site) and want to work with global roll-outs, you can be the one we are looking for. It is qualifying if you have worked in global projects and roll-outs with off shore development. We offer you a global expansive IT environment, with skilled colleagues where everybody strives to do their best as one team.
CLIENT is an exciting place for an IT career! We open up at least one new store every weekday somewhere around the globe at the same time as we’re expanding online. This requires a lot from our IT-solutions with fun challenges along the way! We offer a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team grow together. As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers we can offer you endless career opportunities.
- Evaluate each test phase once finalized and provide insight to improve and evolve test processes and best practices in master data test.
- Assist and support the CLIENT Test Lead daily in setting up and reviewing strategic goals are delivered.
- Ensure HM Test processes and standards are adhered too.
- Analyze and review future release scope and facilitate test lead when making key decisions around:
- Test Tool Selection
- Test data requirements
- Budgeting forecasts and staffing requirements.
- Dependencies with scope and HM solutions.
Test Plan Design
- Evaluate estimates from managed service for each release.
- Represent SAP ECC Master data on initiatives and projects around Test Tools, GDPR, Test Data.
- Design and maintain documentation on Master data test processes and ways or working.
- Assist and mentor members of the test team when required.
- Analyze defects raised in application development to see if any should have been spotted in earlier development phases
- Analyzeproduction incidents to ensure managed service meet KPI’s
- Check test output for quality and drive lessons learnt for process improvements
Technical Competences Mandatory requirements:
- Material (product/article) master data experience needed.
- Worked on multiple projects with SAP ECC and has a thorough understanding of MM, FI and SD
- Expert understanding of testing different types of integrations into SAP ECC.
- Test Coordinator or similar experience of leading and managing a minor test team.
- Ability to read high volumes of design documentation and extrapolate information necessary to feed into test planning and coordination activities.
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery methodology.
- 5 Years’ experience working in test and thorough knowledge of test phases, methods and terminology.
- Comfortable chairing lessons learnt and risk workshops with other stakeholders.
- Able to plan, manage and deliver workload under no supervision.
- Analyzetest processes and output from previous releases to improve ways of working and increase efficiency.
- Customer data experience requested.
- It is a plus if you have previous experience in MDG, GDPR, ILM and archiving.
- Ideally worked on ecommerce projects for retail company.
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Business Center Bavaria, Radlkoferstraße 2, 81373 Munich, Germany.
Direct: +49 8938035336 | F: +49 (0) 89 2109 4565 |
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.geeksoftconsulting.com
Offices: Germany | Netherlands | India