Updated: 08 Apr 2021
Brainbox Consulting BV aligning great talent with clients’ needs is at the core of who we are. We are passionate about our Consultants, our Clients, and our Partners. Our rich IT legacy combined with our unyielding care for our people and business is the driving force behind all we do, and we deliver!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Owner.
Your main responsibility is to do requirements management, managing the product backlog, playing a role in UI designs and facilitating the development team. You have experience with product development, managing a diverse and global stakeholder landscape and working in Agile teams. You know how to write good user stories (within Azure DevOps) and how you can best support the Product Manager and the Development Team.
You are part of a close and informal team consisting of (Area) Product Owners and work very closely together with the agile development team(s) from multiple continents. Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for the continuous improvement of our products in a generic way. You work out new requirements and market needs (the ‘what’), which our product developers translate into new solutions and applications (the ‘how’).
In this role, you have the opportunity to
• Work in a pleasant agile development environment;
• Own and groom the team’s backlog and define the priorities;
• Own the requirement descriptions (use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria);
• Inform your customers about product innovations and possibilities;
• Coordinate the development;
• Be an excellent communicator for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor or Masters degree;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT, and minimum 3 years’ experience as Requirements Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager on product development;
• Preferable experience with the primary care market and care financials;
• Experience with agile software development;
• Well developed stakeholder management skills;
• Experience with structured writing of user stories;
• Attention for aspects as quality, usability, privacy and security;
• Good command of the Dutch and English language in both word and writing.
40 hours per week