Manager Digital Innovation
Updated: 20 Nov 2023
Our Client is looking for a Manager, Digital Innovation to guide their clients during major digital transformation processes and come up with solutions for complex issues that hinder the growth or development of the company.
Building and expanding a (customer) network gives you a lot of energy. You stimulate your own employability and contribute to sales for the team. You also inspire others to do the same. You are known for your domain expertise and are able to create support for your concepts, ideas and solutions. You build on an authentic interest in IT, Technology and Business. And you understand the impact that digital innovation can bring to an organisation.
You are responsible for the delivery of projects and lead project teams and/or work streams within larger transformation projects. You also play a key role in building sustainable relationships with existing and new customers, and identifying new opportunities with clients. You speak to various customers within your network and together with them you investigate the possibilities for innovation and the opportunities that new services and platforms offer. That is why you take on a pioneering role when it comes to thought leadership and writing blogs and articles or the development of new propositions where you can use your knowledge and experience with technology in a creative way. Consider, for example, the latest trends within IT and the latest developments in technology.
- A completed university master's degree.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in consultancy and demonstrable experience with IT transformations, digitalisation and/or innovation processes
- Many of the assignments work with the principles of (scaled) Agile and Scrum. Knowledge or experience with these methods is an advantage.
- Are you interested in the latest technological developments or are you actively involved in this? Then mention this in your CV or motivation.
- Experience with taking new platforms to the next level or developing new platforms is also an advantage.
- A permanent contract.
- A well-filled suitcase with holiday money and enough time (26 days) to spend it.
- A contributory pension
- Work flexibly in the Netherlands with connectivity allowance.
- A fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- A wide range of training courses suitable for your role and your further development.
- A lease car, NS business card or payment of your travel allowance.
Please note that only candidates based in and legally entitled to work in the Netherlands will be considered for this position.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply directly or contact us at [email protected] for more information!
Disclaimer:We never request any form of payment from candidates during any stage of our hiring process. If you encounter any communication claiming to be from She Matters that requests payment or any personal financial information, please be aware that it is likely a scam. All our job opportunities are exclusively listed on our LinkedIn page and website, and any legitimate correspondence from our recruitment team will originate from official business accounts.
40 hours per week