Manager Digital Advisory
Updated: 08 Dec 2023
Our client is looking for managers who are fascinated by the combination of IT and consultancy and have built up personal expertise in this area.
As Manager Digital Advisory you advise clients in various sectors, such as retail, banking, manufacturing and the public sector. You are responsible for project management and strengthen the team with your IT expertise and vision on Business Technology. The projects vary from analysis and advice at strategic level to guiding a client through implementation. You ensure that the strategy, the IT solution and the changes in the organisation fit together.You are entrepreneurial and ambitious and have a commercial attitude with a network at home and possibly abroad. You know how to build trusting relationships within your network and you are energised to develop new propositions. Your expertise within a certain business-IT domain lifts the customers to a higher level. In addition, you have the personal skills to coach the team members pleasantly and adequately.
What you do
- You advise clients on digital issues, for example: shaping the overall IT strategy, setting up a Cloud transformation, ensuring cost reduction of the IT organisation, realising a "digital workplace", business technology or a PMI IT strategy.
- You are ultimately responsible for the delivery of projects and lead project teams.
- You respond to market developments and translate them into new propositions.
- You maintain customer relationships and sell new projects.You contribute to publications and marketing efforts.
A completed WO and at least 5 years of work experience as a consultant in the field of IT strategy and for example Cloud transformations, IT operating models, digital workplace and technology innovation Knowledge of IT architecture, IT service management and Agile and DevOps working is of added value.
You have a good command of the Dutch and English language.You will guide a manufacturing company in the development and implementation of a digital collaboration platform.
During this selection you will guide the process, facilitate workshops and monitor the progress of the process.
- A permanent contract
- A wide range of training courses suitable for your role and your further development.
- A well-stocked suitcase with vacation pay and enough time (26 days) to spend it.
- A non-contributory pension
- Work flexibly throughout the Netherlands with connectivity allowance.
- A fast laptop and a SIM card that you can also use privately.
- A lease car, NS business card or payment of your travel allowance.
Please note that only candidates based in and legally entitled to work in the Netherlands will be considered for this position.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply directly or contact us at [email protected] for more information!
We never request any form of payment from candidates during any stage of our hiring process. If you encounter any communication claiming to be from She Matters that requests payment or any personal financial information, please be aware that it is likely a scam. All our job opportunities are exclusively listed on our LinkedIn page and website, and any legitimate correspondence from our recruitment team will originate from official business accounts.
40 hours per week