Lead Frontend Developer Utrecht | Build Data intensive applications for the public sector and social importance | Angular 7, NodeJS, React, Typescript, AWS | Up to € 85,000
Updated: 05 Jul 2019
Your Job: Lead Frontend Developer Utrecht
- Are you interested in functional programming and data visualization?
- Do you like architecture, design and work with Angular7 +, React and NodeJS?
- Do you like to work in a team where you and your colleagues on Google Fridays can tinker with MVPs and yourself?
- Do you like to work together, both back and front enders in a team to come up with solutions?
Then you have come to the right place my friend, read on!
Your employer: Specialist in building data intensive applications for highly socially relevant organizations!
This medium-sized software engineering organization has gained a lot of attention in recent years when it comes to building highly data intensive applications. Their secret lies in working with compact multidisciplinary teams of front-end, back-end and data engineering specialists. They are small enough that you know everyone by name, but big enough to really make an impact with leading customers in the Healthcare, Banking, Transport and even very specialized government units aimed at keeping the Netherlands safe.
Real time data (scala / akka streams) are visualized in single page applications, mostly based on React, NodeJs and Angular7. Although this stack will develop itself over time, as they continuously look at new technology and what the advantage can be for their customers. Of course, you also have influence here as lead frontend developer Utrecht! Working here means working with modern technology, a lot of opportunity to learn and grow and in the meantime really make a social impact.
The nice thing is that they are part of a much larger parent organization. This gives them the benefits of good conditions, beautiful long-term software projects for customers that matter, a lot of training and courses, combined with short lines, informal culture and the highly inspiring Google Fridays. On these days you always work with your colleagues in the office and you are free to work on yourself, to share ideas and to be involved with innovation.
Your job: Lead Frontend Developer Utrecht
As Lead Frontend Developer Utrecht you will work with your elite team on location at the customer in the Utrecht region. Here you are always used for a solution, not just to fill a chair.
As Lead Frontend Developer Utrecht you are the driving force behind the project and you also help the mediors and seniors in your squad to get the best out of themselves. You are also the primary contact person to the customer. So Maximum impact! As a squad, you are not only hired to build software, but also to raise the level of software engineering to a higher level.
It is also very interesting that the projects you and your squad are working on are always Greenfield. You are also in charge, from architecture, design to implementation and further development.
As a Lead Front-end developer, there are all possibilities for (personal) growth within this organization. So you can further specialize in architecture or you can learn how to give more people direction than just one squad.
For this they have specialized trainers and they have spacious budgets for visiting conferences and meetings. In which specialists in the field of software are flown in with great prestige to hold conferences.
What is asked?
- Technical leadership experience or demonstrable potential
- A passion for qualitative software development and new technology
- A completed or Msc. or demonstrable comparable level
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Pair Programming, Code Reviews etc) is a big plus
- Experience with Unit Testing, TDD and Automated Testing is a plus
- An active github account
What is offered?
- Between € 70,000 and € 85,000 based on knowledge and experience
- + € 9,600 in mobility allowance (of which you will receive everything you have on top of your salary)
- The possibility to work 40, 36 or 32 hours
- 10% of your working time free for development that will help the company
- Immediately a permanent contract!
- End of year bonus!
- Extensive development plan
- Unlimited training budget
- Net expense allowance
- 27 holidays with the possibility to purchase more days
- Premium-free pension
Are you, as a Lead Frontend Developer Utrecht interested in building data intensive applications for prominent Dutch organizations with a large social impact?
Then apply now via the form below!
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week