Updated: 15 Jul 2020
Orange Quarter are working with a company that is disrupting the vertical transport industry. This German company are combining IoT, and smart buildings to provide their clients with an innovative elevator management service. Their mission is to shake up the traditional real estate industry by offering a digitized portfolio of elevator systems. Their product offers a modern solution to accessing contracts, technical data, and documentation, and empowers their clients to connect with suitable maintenance services.
You will be joining as the first DevOps Engineer and will report directly to the Tech Lead. Expect to enjoy a significant amount of autonomy as you set up DevOps processes and a strong DevOps culture in this company. Your responsibilities will include maintaining and improving CI/CD pipelines, as well as supporting the developers with the deployments of new features. You will collaborate with Machine Learning engineers to building and maintain Machine Learning pipelines. In addition to this, you will research, implement and support new infrastructure solutions and will harness automation to improve workflows.
- You are a polyglot and can code in Python, as well as another language
- Experience in a hybrid cloud environment, ideally AWS/ GCP
- You have worked with automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef
- You can build CI/CD pipelines and know your way around relevant tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, GitLab)
- You are familiar with monitoring highly available systems
- Work in a dynamic environment for a steadily-growing company
- Work for a company that offers the potential for career growth
- Manage your own schedule with flexible working hours
- Enjoy a strong company culture with regular team events