Account Executive | Swedish
Updated: 23 Apr 2021
Our client is seeking an Account Executive who will primarily be responsible for prospecting new & existing customers in the high end of the mid market across EMEA(Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- You will be reporting directly to the Sales Director who is based in the Netherlands.
- Contact warm leads through outbound prospecting (cold calling, emailing, etc.).
- Stay organized by managing your own emails,calendar, sales calls and other necessary tasks.
- You will communicate with potential clients and need to sell the company's products/services.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns.
- Identify,manage & close opportunities.
- Learn to have a good understanding of the competitive products and propose solutions.
- Speak Swedish as a first language with business level of English(spoken and written).
- Additional Scandinavian languages are a plus!
- Experience using CRM systems (for example: SalesForce).
- Understanding of using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Prior Sales and B2B Customer Management experience.
- You are confident with making cold calls and speaking with people who you don't know.
- You preferably have worked in at IT/Software company in the past.
- Excellent communication skills (written,oral,email,telephone,and presentation).
- Ability to work from home temporarily until further notice (necessary working equipment will be provided).
- Open to traveling (very occasional).
- Ability to work independently.
- You have a commercial mindset, goal oriented, quick learner and self motivated.
- Positive mindset and approach on researching and analyzing new business opportunities
Salary Benefits:This is a fulltime position for long term with a direct contract at the company.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary: 82K OTE
- 30% ruling where applicable
- Due to Covid you will start working from home however will later on be expected to work from the office 4/5 days a week(home office equipment will be provided).
- 27 holiday days.
- The company offers a relocation package for candidates that are living abroad.
- You must be based in the Netherlands (this is not a remote position)
About the company:Our client is an international software company which sells develops & products to businesses. Their office is located to Hoofddorp walking distance from the station. The company is rapidly growing with a team of international, dynamic and driven people.