Medior Kotlin Developer Haarlem | Do you like to build tangible products, 100 greenfield & Systems for millions of people? | Kotlin, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Scrum, CI/CD, TDD | Salary up to € 62.500
Updated: 29 Jul 2019
Vacancy: Medior Kotlin Developer Haarlem
- Do you also want to work on tangible products that add value for retailers, consumers and public transport safety on a daily basis?
- What do you think of working exclusively on greenfield long-term projects and all that 100% in-house with your own team?
- Do you enjoy working with passionate craftsmen who always have a strong focus on quality and modern technology?
- Do you enjoy working with technology such as Java11, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Vert.X, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes and Elasticsearch, where you also have the opportunity to pick up React, VueJS and React Native?
Then read on!
Your employer: Socially relevant and tangible products are developed here 100% in-house
If you have traveled to work by public transport or you have bought something in the store or at the gas station, you are guaranteed to come across one of the many smart solutions from this software company. Blockchain, contactless payment, NFC, mobile devices; there is an increasing demand worldwide for these types of solutions and that is why they are growing steadily with this increasing demand.
Here they have been building high-availability, scalable and super-secure software products for many years. These are used 24/7 by thousands if not millions of people. These systems often run at the heart of our infrastructure, but they are always used outside of our national borders.
The work is mainly done from their beautiful office in Haarlem, which means that you almost always work well with your software colleagues based on Scrum. These are real craftsmen with a lot of passion for quality software. That way you can do a lot of sparring and work hard on your own development. Yet the culture here is very relaxed, open and no-nonsense with a good work-life balance. And that is reflected in the pleasure and extremely low turnover.
Your job: Medior Kotlin Developer Haarlem
As a Medior Kotlin Developer Haarlem you always work on long-term greenfield projects from your office in Haarlem. These are mainly high available systems that are often mission-critical within the sector where they are developed. The systems often deal with large numbers of users, many events and transactions. The best security is therefore very important here.
As a Medior Kotlin Developer Haarlem you will make technology choices together with your full stack team and software architect, but you will start sparring with regard to architecture and delivery. Think of projects that take 1 to 2 years. So you can really deliver quality that you are proud of!
Because you are always working on greenfield projects you can work with the most modern technologies “for the job” and you can learn a lot from architecture and design. This way you can grow into a Senior Java Software Engineer or even hands-on Software Architect). You also get the choice whether you want to develop as a backend or full stack developer. Giving you the chance to work with VueJS, React or React Native.
The great thing is that you work for customers with whom there is almost always a long-term cooperation. People have already proven themselves and there is a lot of confidence. So you don’t have to prove yourself again. That way, you and your team can focus on building the best solution.
What is needed?
- From 1 year of professional experience with JVM software development
- Experience in Kotlin is a plus
- Hungry to learn and passionate about delivering quality
- Technical HBO or WO work and thinking level
- Experience with Java is an advantage
- Experience with Microservices and REST is an advantage
- Experience with Spring Boot and JPA / Hibernate is a plus
- Experience with Docker and / or Kubernetes is an advantage
- Experience with Reactive Programming or Security is a plus
- Experience with VueJS, React or React Native is a plus
- Experience with Cloud (AWS, Google), NoSQL and / or ElasticSearch is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Kibana is an advantage
- Experience with CI/CD and / or TDD is an advantage
What is offered?
- Salary up to € 62.500 based on knowledge and experience
- Immediately a permanent contract!
- Choose from a contract of 40 hours, 32 or 36
- Full pension
- 27 vacation days
- Working 1 day from home
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile and laptop
- Daily lunch
- Training budget
- Travel expenses reimbursed
Do you as a Medior Kotlin Developer Haarlem enjoy working with highly skilled and passionate colleagues on very tangible and very useful solutions that are used daily by millions of people?
Then apply now via the form here below or send your cv to Serge Warbout via email@example.com
32 hours (Parttime) hours per week