Purchase/Sales Manager (m/f/d) - International Motorsport
Updated: 28 May 2019
Are you the kind of person who paces in anticipation of landing that important deal? Is regular contact with international partners and customers what you strive for and fits into what you see as the perfect working day?
You are a driver in project management and like to multitask, taking the lead of multiple concepts simultaneously through a structured approach. You also value the importance of feedback and communication with colleagues.
Does this apply to you? Then: Start your engine, because we have the perfect job for you!
- Establishment of new partnerships and regular maintenance of existing contacts
- Responsibility for project management in the field of motorsport (putting premium packages together, clearing grandstands & the pick-up of containers and much more) including activities in day-to-day business
- Autonomous preparation and execution of negotiations
- Coordination with all internal and external partners involved in the project realization
- Communication with suppliers in German and English, by e-mail as well as telephone
- Occasional national and international business trips to represent the company
- You have successfully completed your studies / completed training or have meaningful professional experience
- Your work style is characterized by independence and high organizational and planning ability
- You have a confident demeanor when communicating with suppliers and business partners, you can convince through strong negotiating skills
- You are confident in dealing with Excel and are familiar with the usual data processing formats
- You have fluent proficiency in German and English, both in spoken and written skills (other languages are an advantage but not required)
- A personal interest in the field of motorsport is a plus but not required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A determined team in a dynamic and appreciative working environment
- Flat hierarchies and individual training opportunities
- Varied, exciting tasks with plenty of room for your own ideas
- An attractive salary, holiday pay (1 salary) and 27 days off
- A company that works with passion and efficiency in the implementation of new projects and goals
- Free coffee, tea and fruit as well as weekly voluntary sports with the whole company
Global-Tickets consists of German, Dutch and English-speaking staff based in Groningen. We offer tickets to the most popular events in sport, music and entertainment. At Global-Tickets we apply professionalism and reliability in a friendly and open working environment: German perfection meets Dutch flexibility.
You get to live and work in the charming student city of Groningen, Netherlands. 50km from the German border you experience the immediate city where the office is located. A young, dynamic & motivated team support you. After an intensive training phase, exciting and varied tasks await you.
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) as well as an indication of your salary expectations by e-mail to our contact person Luise Richter.
If you have any questions, please contact us on +49 (0) 40 8821559 38