Software Developer PHP (m/f/d)
Updated: 11 Jun 2019
We are looking for a PHP developer (m/f/d) to join our talented team. Your tasks will be:
- Software Development in an agile and dynamic team
- Product and Module design and implementation
- Quality management and documentation of the developed software components
- Performance optimisation
- You have a computer science related education (studies or vocational education)
- You are interested in Software Development and have already gained some practical experience
- You are a results-driven worker and enjoy performing in a team while sharing your ideas on possible solutions and technologies
- Very good PHP- and MySQL skills
- Preferably experiences within E-Commerce development
- Participating in a new development department – be part of it from the beginning but without any start up chaos
- Room for new ideas and possibilities to fulfil your personal ambitions
- Flexible & quick project implementation due to short decision-making paths
- Free operating system choice and usage of the most up to date software
- Cooperation with long-standing and competent IT companies
- Promotion of professional competence through seminars, workshops etc.
- A dynamic work place atmosphere in a result-driven German/Dutch team
- Creative freedom within an innovative and modern company
- An attractive salary
- Possibility of working part-time
40 hours per week
Global-Tickets consists of German, Dutch and English speaking employees based in Groningen. We offer tickets to the most popular sports, music and entertainment events. At Global-Tickets we rely on professionalism and reliability in a friendly and open working environment: German perfection meets Dutch composure.
Living and working in Groningen
Groningen is a beautiful university town in the Netherlands located 50km behind the German border with a population of approximately 200.000. Its large number of students (approx. 50.000) provide a charming youthful character to the city. Historic buildings are met by various rivers and canals and offer the city a cosy atmosphere.
Do you want to join our team?
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, references), as well as your salary indication by e-mail to Mrs. Luise Richter.
If you have any questions, please contact us on +49 (0) 40 8821559 38