SEO Manager (m/f/d)
Updated: 28 May 2019
Strategic SEO is your thing. You not only read the latest SEO trends at work, but also in your spare time. As an SEO Manager (m/f/d) you are convinced of the enormous potential of search engine optimisation and know how important and decisive SEO strategies are for increasing the organic traffic of a website.
You would be responsible for the development of current and further SEO strategies of our international Webshop. With your hands-on mentality and technical SEO know-how, you set new measures for business success.
If you're always up-to-date on SEO trends and want to drive your own projects in an international and fast-growing company, we have the perfect challenge for you!
- Development, implementation of current and future SEO strategies (on- and off-page) for our international Webshop
- Analysis and optimisation of our Webshop from a technical SEO perspective (including page architecture, linking, user-friendliness
- Targeted control, monitoring and evaluation of the SEO campaign
- Further development and optimisation of common SEO tools and other tools for evaluating the measures used
- Regular market observation and competitive analysis
- Close cooperation with our sales team to identify and unlock new traffic potential
- Successfully completed studies and / or relevant practical experience in online marketing with a focus on search engine optimisation
- A high affinity with e-commerce and a keen interest in new SEO trends
- Experience in international sales is desirable
- Quick comprehension, a hands-on mentality and a keen eye for details are among your strengths
- You're already familiar with Google Search Console and other SEO tools
- You have fluent proficiency in German and English, both in spoken and written skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A team in a dynamic, helpful and appreciative work environment
- Future promotional opportunities
- Flat hierarchies and individual training opportunities
- Varied, exciting projects with plenty of room for your own ideas
- An attractive salary, holiday pay (1 salary) and 27 days off
- A company that works with passion and efficiency in the implementation of new projects and goals
40 hours per week
Global-Tickets consists of German, Dutch and English speaking employees based in Groningen. We offer tickets to the most popular sports, music and entertainment events. At Global-Tickets we rely on professionalism and reliability in a friendly and open working environment: German perfection meets Dutch composure.
Living and working in Groningen
Groningen is a beautiful university town in the Netherlands located 50km behind the German border with a population of approximately 200.000. Its large number of students (approx. 50.000) provide a charming youthful character to the city. Historic buildings are met by various rivers and canals and offer the city a cosy atmosphere.