Release Manager (m/f/d)
Updated: 11 Jun 2019
Constant business goals, markets and customers require a strong, organized and agile Development Team. Above all, it requires a fast and coordinated strategy when coping with any new challenges of our front and back ends of the site.
As Release Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the coordination and time management of our 3-person Development Team. This requires assertiveness incorporated into a solution-oriented work approach.
You are able to unite the knowledge of the team and distribute the tasks amongst your colleagues with purpose. This is because you are aware that this is the only way to guarantee the best shopping experience for our customers in the Online Shop and to achieve our corporate goals on schedule.
Are you looking for the challenge of coordinating a team? Perhaps you already have experience in this area? Then this role is for you!
- Coordination, monitoring and documentation of regular releases in our webshop
- You take over the daily planning of the team, set priorities, keep track of deadlines and take care of the time management of your colleagues
- Regular meetings with management to jointly design new projects and set goals and deadlines
- Lead feedback sessions to ensure a smooth workflow within your team and to streamline processes
- Regular communication with external service providers for placing orders and monitoring the respective orders/projects
- Quality assurance of our work processes in the area of development through corresponding documentation
- You have a degree in (business) computer science and/or technology and already have experience in project management with a focus on development
- You have an affinity with e-commerce
- Quick comprehension, economic thinking, organisational and planning ability are amongst your strengths
- In stressful situations, you can demonstrate your crisis management skills and set the right priorities
- You bring a suitable level of assertiveness and show resilience in the face of upcoming challenges or unpleasant situations
- You can assign tasks in a goal-oriented and time-efficient manner, delegating according to deadlines if required
- You maintain a high proficiency in both German and English
- A team in a dynamic, helpful and appreciative working environment
- Flat hierarchies and individual training opportunities
- Room for new ideas and the opportunity to realise ambitions
- Flexible and fast project realisation through efficient decision-making
- Attractive salary, holiday pay (1 salary) and 27 days off
- A company with passion and speed in the implementation of new projects and goals
- Free coffee, tea and fruit as well as weekly voluntary sport with the whole company
40 hours per week
Global-Tickets consists of German, Dutch and English speaking employees based in Groningen. We offer tickets to the most popular sports, music and entertainment events. At Global-Tickets we rely on professionalism and reliability in a friendly and open working environment: German perfection meets Dutch composure.
Living and working in Groningen
Groningen is a beautiful university town in the Netherlands located 50km behind the German border with a population of approximately 200.000. Its large number of students (approx. 50.000) provide a charming youthful character to the city. Historic buildings are met by various rivers and canals and offer the city a cosy atmosphere.
Do you want to join our team?
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, references), as well as your salary indication by e-mail to Mrs. Luise Richter.
If you have any questions, please contact us on +49 (0) 40 8821559 38