Junior Project Manager E-Commerce (m/f/d)
Updated: 10 Sep 2019
Does organisation, structure and effective time management categorise your approach? Do you feel confident to act as an interface between a 3-person development team, management and external service providers? In daily business you can pull the strings to ensure successful release planning. You pre-emptively anticipate bugs and other issues.
You are able to pool the knowledge of the development team and coordinate the tasks among your colleagues in a targeted and efficient approach. You value the importance of maintaining regular check ups of the current status from your team and you are able to react flexibly when the situation calls for it. You can demonstrate assertiveness, especially in regards to the achievement of goals within their respective deadlines.
You are looking for a challenge that demands the ability to keep a team administrative and coordinative. Perhaps you already have experience in this area? If so, then this is the job for you!
- Managing the daily planning of your team, setting priorities, keeping track of deadlines and taking care of the time management of your colleagues
- Planning and determining the exact release dates in coordination with management and your team
- Attending regular meetings with management to jointly design new projects, set goals and appropriate deadlines
- Supporting and verifying testing after releases
- Expanding the department, onboarding and integrating new team members
- Leading feedback sessions to ensure a smooth workflow within your team and how to further streamline processes
- Quality assurance of our work processes in the area of development through corresponding documentation
- You have a degree in (business) computer science and / or you have a technical background and already have experience in project management
- A high affinity with e-commerce
- You have a high-level of planning, process and organisational skills combined with network-based thinking
- You see yourself as a creative, flexible, assertive motivator and communicator
- In stressful situations, you can demonstrate your crisis management skills and set the right priorities
- You can assign tasks in a goal-oriented and time-efficient manner and delegate in good time if the situation requires it
- You have fluent proficiency in German and English, both in spoken and written skills
- A team in a dynamic, helpful and appreciative working environment
- Flat hierarchies and individual training opportunities
- Room for new ideas and the opportunity to realise ambitions
- Flexible and fast project realisation through efficient decision-making
- Attractive salary, holiday pay (1 salary) and 27 days off
- A company with passion and speed in the implementation of new projects and goals
- Free coffee, tea and fruit as well as weekly voluntary sport with the whole company
40 hours per week
Global-Tickets consists of German, Dutch and English speaking employees based in Groningen. We offer tickets to the most popular sports, music and entertainment events. At Global-Tickets we rely on professionalism and reliability in a friendly and open working environment: German perfection meets Dutch composure.
Living and working in Groningen
Groningen is a beautiful university town in the Netherlands located 50km behind the German border with a population of approximately 200.000. Its large number of students (approx. 50.000) provide a charming youthful character to the city. Historic buildings are met by various rivers and canals and offer the city a cosy atmosphere.
Do you want to join our team?
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, references), as well as your salary indication by e-mail to Mrs. Luise Richter.
If you have any questions, please contact us on +49 (0) 40 8821559 38