Customer Service - German (m/f/d)
Updated: 11 Jun 2019
Currently we are looking for a native German speaker for our Customer Service team. Your tasks will be:
- Responding to customer queries (by email and phone) in German and English
- Managing customer queries regarding user accounts, order status and product related questions
- Making sure our website remains customer friendly by forwarding customer feedback to the responsible departments
- Participating in cross-departmental and internal meetings in order to improve internal structures and processes within our customer support team
- You remain calm in stressful situation and are able to set your priorities
- You are able to act independently, self-responsible and think holistically
- You are a communicative team player with a high service orientation
- You feel comfortable interacting dynamically between the departments
- High consulting and sales competence accompanied by an open and relaxed manner
- You are business fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
- Interest in personal progress within our growing team
- A small personal team in which you will feel at home very quickly. There will be no outbound telephone calling or call centre atmosphere.
- Constantly new challenges and tasks to help you develop
- A target oriented team within a dynamic and appreciative work climate
- Flat hierarchies and individual training possibilities
- Diversified and exciting work tasks with a lot of room to contribute your own ideas
- Attractive salary, holiday payment (1 salary) and 27 days of vacation
- A passionate and up to date company with a strong will to implement new projects and objectives
- Coffee, tea and fruits are complimentary and we offer a weekly voluntary sport programme for the whole company
40 hours per week
Global-Tickets consists of German, Dutch and English speaking employees based in Groningen. We offer tickets to the most popular sports, music and entertainment events. At Global-Tickets we rely on professionalism and reliability in a friendly and open working environment: German perfection meets Dutch composure.
Living and working in Groningen
Groningen is a beautiful university town in the Netherlands located 50km behind the German border with a population of approximately 200.000. Its large number of students (approx. 50.000) provide a charming youthful character to the city. Historic buildings are met by various rivers and canals and offer the city a cosy atmosphere.
Do you want to join our team?
We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, references), as well as your salary indication by e-mail to Mrs. Luise Richter.
If you have any questions, please contact us on +49 (0) 40 8821559 38