Finance & Controlling Specialist
Updated: 14 Oct 2021
Our client is looking for someone that will be financially responsible to strengthen the team. Our client is a young, ambitious and fast growing e-tailer. In addition to the current team, they are looking for a financial specialist that is able and wants to have the responsibility of all the finance related tasks in a medium-size company. Next to that you also still have the hands-on mentality as well.
The activities are broad and extend from (control of) accounting, audit and taxation to controlling and commercial business planning. You have contact with the management team, investors and external parties.
At the moment they are working with partners for these tasks, but they feel the need to have a specialist themselves who can take it over, improve and secure these activities.
In addition, it is useful if you can get excited about projects such as building transport matrixes to find the ideal combinations, can calculate CLV's, build scenario plans on many topics, do some SQL and are or want to become an overall analytics Guru.
- Checking general ledger accounts and balance sheets;
- Controlling/auditing financial flows in all areas (purchasing, supply chain, payments);
- (Co) determine and implement the financial policy;
- Making payments;
- Drawing up/calculating budgets and forecasts , including in the field of working capital, cash flow and investment plans;
- Find and submit suitable arrangements for the organization (subsidy schemes, etc);
- Preparing, analyzing and discussing management reports;
- Preparing monthly reports to report the results;
- Preparing tax returns;
- Preparing and filling annual accounts/ external reporting;
- Checking/auditing on SLA's with partners.
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor work and thinking level and at least 5 years of experience;
- available for 40 hours a week;
- Already living in the Netherlands and have a valid work permit (must)
- end-to-end thinker;
- Accurate, can keep an overview, pragmatic and analytical;
- Independent and self starting;
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least basic knowledge of Dutch (must);
- Affinity with Apple products is a big plus.
- a nice and challenging position in a fast growing company;
- Salary between 45 and 55k depending on experience;
- flexible working hours and location (they aim for 50% in the office for a good collaboration and nice contact with your colleagues);
- Company MacBook;
- Staff discount and a pension plan.
Our client is one of the leading providers of refurbished electronical products. They will do this by using the highest quality/original parts at a competitive price. Alongside this, our client is looking at helping the environment by using as much re-cycled waste in their packaging. So, you will be helping the environment during your work!
At this moment they are looking for a Finance & Controlling Specialist to further strengthen their team.