Updated: 28 Aug 2019
You are a software engineer who feels right at home in a high-tech IT environment where network analysis plays a major role.
As a Software Engineer, you develop and test software for Linux environment that works with electronic systems. Knowledge of Windows APIs are a plus.
To ensure software is developed according to product requirements and specifications, you are someone who can be versatile and responsive to frequent challenges. You will work together with a dynamic team of software and hardware engineers in our R&D department.
Part of your job will also be to define a testing and validation procedure.
Skills that we would like to see:
• Proficient with C++
• Proficient with Linux
• Proficient with TCP/IP Networking and Protocols
• Knowledge of Git
• Knowledge of automated processes (Python, Bash)
• Experience with CI/CD tooling, GitLab and Debian packaging is a plus
• Experience with Win32 API is a plus
• 2+ years of experience in a similar role
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in software engineering or a similar field
• Able to work both in a team and individually
• Fluent in English
• Hold the right to work in the Netherlands
• Willing to relocate
• Full-time employment
• Competitive, experience-dependent salary
• Ability to be a part of a dynamic team of experienced engineers
• Ability to develop unique products with the latest technologies
40 hours per week
Job type: full-time, 40 hours/week
Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven, Netherlands
Profitap is a Dutch-based manufacturer of cutting-edge network monitoring solutions. Being in business for over 30 years, we have built a strong track record in an international niche market. Thanks to that growth and development, our R&D department is actively looking for new talent to join us at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. We reserve the right to contact chosen candidates only.