Product Lifecycle Management Project Consultant
Updated: 16 Sep 2019
IT & Technology
PHILIPS aims to improve people’s lives through constant innovation. With more than 37,000 employees in more than 100 countries, its healthcare branch plays a leading role worldwide in medical imaging, diagnostics, preventive care, and patient treatment. In the Netherlands, Philips has offices in Amsterdam, Best, Drachten, and Eindhoven. Their industry-leading portfolio, including CT and MRI scanners, Image-Guided Therapy (IGT), and more, provides clinicians unique cutting-edge technology int...
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- bachelor's Degree
- strong and wide background of Product Development (be able to speak the language of I2M deep business process knowledge in the field of product lifecycle management)
- you are/have been an active user of a PLM system (must have PTC Windchill experience)
- strong communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization
- an effective coach/ trainer and able to handle a batch size of 30 to 50 people with ease
- good listening skills with an innate ability to take people through the change journey
- about 25% travel requirement.
- fluent in English, other languages relevant for the region in scope are an advantage
- Availability per direct
- work location Eindhoven
- 40 hours per week