Backend Developer (Elixir) - Eindhoven (NL) - Transportation
Updated: 02 Sep 2019
As a Backend Developer, you’ll have too:
- Design and develop the platform in collaboration with the Developers team
- Keep the platform performance in line with the growth of the company
- Find new ideas to exploit the possibilities of the platform
- Work within the Carrier connection team
You have at least 2 years of experience as a developer.
- You must speak Dutch or English very well
- You have great communication skills
- Creative and innovative
- Able to work autonomously
- You have experience with Elixir
- You know Phoenix, Elixir or Ruby on Rails
- Your coding skills are focused on quality
- Competitive salary
- Travel expenses covered
- A mobile phone
- Possibility to work from home (1 day per week minimum)
- A passionate dev team and a great work environment
Our client is an innovative solution in the transportation field. They make shipping very easy, personal and efficient.
The fast-growing, ambitious, and dynamic startup has the goal to revolutionize shipping process by increasing customer satisfaction.