Part-time Financial Administrator | Dutch and English
Updated: 01 Dec 2023
So what are you going to do as a Financial Administrator?
- Independently perform tasks related to financial accounting administration.
- Registration and administration of incoming invoices and expense forms.
- Salary administration (Netherlands, Germany, and Ireland) and preparation/support for financial reporting, including monthly figures, forecasts, and annual statements for the headquarters in Japan.
- Support for logistics processes through administration and compliance with import/export regulations.
- Regular meetings with internal departments and foreign branches.
- Liaison with external parties for financial and logistical administrative tasks.
- Various ad-hoc tasks such as work permit applications, support for practical matters for expatriates, etc.
- Degree in Business Administration focused in Economics or Finance is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience necessary.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and helpful individual sought.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in Windows packages.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch.
- Knowledge of German and/or Japanese language is a plus.
Our client provides an enticing package that includes a highly competitive salary based on your level of experience. In addition to the attractive compensation, they offer the following perks:
- Enjoy a generous allocation of 25 vacation days, allowing you ample time to relax and rejuvenate.
- Benefit from additional ATV (Additional Time Off) days, giving you extra flexibility to pursue personal interests.
- Bonus scheme
Join our client and unlock not only a rewarding career but also a range of valuable benefits that enhance your work-life balance and enable you to perform at your best.
Our client is a Japanese company that has been engaged in the advancement and promotion of cutting-edge laser light sources that are easy to use and highly innovative. They have been successfully supplying these sources to leading suppliers of lithography tools in the worldwide semiconductor sector. Furthermore, they are actively working on developing light source solutions for various other industries.