Customer Support Associate | French + Dutch
Updated: 16 Jan 2023
In this role you will join the Customer Support Team and you will be responsible for the French market. You will be the first point of contact for French customers.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Helping customers with questions and scheduling appointments.
· Building relationships with the customers while maintaining high customer satisfaction
· Providing solutions to questions that customers may have
· Providing the best possible service to customers
· You are able to switch quickly in a dynamic environment;
· Team player, proactive, positive thinker;
· Experience with Google Office
· You are in possession of a secondary education diploma
· Preferably you already have some experience with customer contact
· Proficient communication skills in Dutch and French. Good communication in English is a plus.
· Location: Eindhoven
· 40 hours per week availability
A fun, ambitious, and enthusiastic company where you can keep developing your personal and professional skills. In addition, we offer a competitive salary with good secondary benefits. Lastly, you will have a lot of flexibility, including the option to work partially from home.
Our clients started out in 2010 with a mission to make home photography and floor plans at fair and affordable prices. Since 2012, the company is growing fast to be able to meet market demands. The company culture is diverse and fun, along with a work hard, play hard mindset.