Customer Service Representative ENG/NL (Temporary position) SSO
Updated: 18 Sep 2019
Responsible for interfacing with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Determines the status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders, delivery schedules, etc. May schedule field service repair calls. Handles request for additional company materials. Maintains records of returns, schedule changes, product enhancements or changes, product pricing and resolves return credit problems.
- May provide quality responses to delivery, price, commission, and new product inquires and requests.
- Act as an information source on customer service issues to customers.
- Maintain customer contact and other applicable records within the Onyx CRM database, or other systems, as may be required.
- May answer non-technical questions regarding products, warranties, and services.
What makes you successful in this job is:
- Knowledge on Intermediate vocational education level (MBO).
- Fluently speaking and writing in the German language.
- Since English is our company language, you need to understand and write English.
- Be open and easily in talking with customers.
Do you feel comfortable to be in the middle of the process and the people and like to work in a corporative environment? Are you excited? Join us!
Full-time hours per week
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
Our culture at Fluke is influenced by our associates, our commitment to quality and continuous improvement and our passion to win. We keep your world up and running.