Lab Admin SSO
Updated: 18 Sep 2019
Typical tasks for this role are:
• Performing logistics work like processing incoming repair and calibration work into ERP system, data entry of customer and product information.
• Packing and shipping instruments is only as backup task to support the other team members.
• Order picking is not a part of this job, only the internal distribution of products from inbound to the lab technicians.
• Deals with customer complaints and reclamation’s with respect to service activities.
• Keeps the service management system up to date with customer and agreement information.
• Takes care of job scheduling in own labs.
To be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to bring:
• Intermediate (MBO) level or equivalent in experience.
• (Near) Native English is required, other languages are an advantage.
• Demonstrated ability to recognize and anticipate potential problems and commercial opportunities. Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Experience and/or affinity with electronic equipment and working in a planning environment is a pre.
Full-time hours per week
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
Our culture at Fluke is influenced by our employees, our commitment to quality and continuous improvement and our passion to win.