Lifestyle Editor (Freelancer)
Updated: 05 Dec 2019
We are looking for a passionate and experienced freelance editor to join our German editorial team!
- Event research, editing and writing
- Editorial planning
- Proofreading & Ensuring all published content meets in-house quality standards
- Article writing and editing
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Native English speaker (a must)
- Good command of German
- Proven experience as a (freelance) writer, journalist or editor for online media
- In-depth knowledge of Germany, from cultural customs to little-known quirks
- Experience with social media and online campaigns
- High attention to detail
- Excellent research skills
- Knowledge of SEO (writing)
- In possession of a valid work & residence permit (if applicable)
Applications should be accompanied by examples of published work (articles, advertorials and other materials). Please attach along with your other documents or use the free service wetransfer.com (email: firstname.lastname@example.org with topic “Freelance LF Editor Position”)
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative and full of ideas, with an eye for interesting, engaging content
- Independent, eager and comfortable with working collaboratively in a remote capacity
- Passionate about working in a diverse, international environment
Please note that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted/notified.
- Starting date: January 2020
- Commitment: Minimum 12 hours per week
- Type: Freelance
IamExpat is the leading English-language media platform for the expat community in the Netherlands and Germany, focused on covering expats’ local needs as well as engaging conversation and facilitating interaction.
IamExpat Media is an equal opportunity employer.