Updated: 11 Jan 2021
We are looking for a passionate and experienced editor!
- Research, editing and writing
- Editorial planning
- Proofreading & Ensuring all published content meets in-house quality standards
- Copywriting for features / advertorials
- Social media planning and campaigns (including budget management)
- Monitor and report on web presence and traffic
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Native English speaker (a must)
- Good command of German (a must)
- Good command of French (a plus)
- Have lived (worked or studied) in Switzerland (a must)
- Proven experience as a writer, journalist or editor for online media
- High affinity with social media and online campaigns
- Attention to detail
- Excellent research skills
- In-depth knowledge of SEO (writing)
- In possession of a valid work & residence permit (if applicable)
- Starting date: March 1, 2021
- Commitment: 40 hours per week (employment contract)
- Location: Amsterdam or North Holland (preferably), EU, UK
Please note that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted / notified.
IamExpat Media is the leading English-language media platform for internationals in the Netherlands and Germany, providing up-to-date information, news, job listings, housing services, events and lifestyle tips.
IamExpat also organises the annual IamExpat Fair in Amsterdam and The Hague; a truly international one-day event designed to connect and support the expat community in the Netherlands.
IamExpat Media, the Amsterdam-based company that runs IamExpat, is an equal opportunity employer.