Customer Support | French
Updated: 30 Nov 2023
Do you have an affinity for tech and always wanted to work in the SAAS industry? Do you find the event industry interesting or maybe even love going to concerts, festival or other cultural events? And do you also enjoy building relationships and helping people? Then this might be the perfect next challenge for you!
My client is looking for a Customer Support hero just like you. As a Customer Support hero you will be the first and main point of contact for the French speaking market clients. With your tech affinity you easily support your customers with getting around the software and answer their sometimes complex and technical questions. You will closely work together with sales and customer success to make your customers happy and design a customer experience that everyone is looking for.
You will be part of a motivated, social and international Customer Support team.
What you will do
- You will provide 1st line support to your customers (via chat, phone & email)
- Troubleshooting & investigating technical issues.
- You are an internal product expert and will translate customer needs into software features (which the developer team will implement).
- You will work on projects and improve internal customer knowledge.
- You will develop yourself and the company further
What we are looking for
- C2-level French language skills and professional fluency in English language skills; Spanish &/or Italian is a plus.
- 1 year experience working with customers
- Interest in learning solving and understanding technical matters
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Adaptable and willing to grow
- Passion for helping customers and your team
- Experience in the AV rental or event industry is a plus
No visa sponsorship! Candidates have to have a valid work permit and already live in the Netherlands or very clear relocation plan
What you get
- A “13th month” annual performance bonus based on company results
- 25 days of paid vacation
- A personal budget for training
- Pension plan
- Sports activities and a sports subscription
- An open and flexible company culture with fun company activities, parties
- Flat and informal organization
- After 5 years being with the company you can take a sabbatical of 4 weeks.
- Great office centrally located in Utrecht
My client is a leading software provider for professionals of the event industry. Working under the same roof in the heart of Utrecht (NL), his growing international team aims to make the lives of event rental companies across the globe as easy as can be. He is market leader in the Netherlands and now taking over the rest of the world.