Financial Administrator | French (C1) and Dutch (B2)
Updated: 09 Oct 2023
As a Financial Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• Handling correspondence (via mail/phone) related to credit control
• Creating and adjusting new debtors and agreements
• Generating and sending reminders
• Contacting customers via email or phone regarding overdue payments
• Monitoring payment deadlines and recording the agreements made
• Assessing and applying for credit limits
• Booking bank statements
What do we expect from you?
• You have an MBO+ / HBO level education or have attained this level through experience.
• You speak fluently French and Dutch since you will be responsible for the Benelux and France.
• You are a true team player but can also work independently. Additionally, you are proactive, decisive, and discreet.
Our client has great secondary benefits, such as 6 days extra holiday, next to their 25 holiday's. Also they provide a 13th month, and are covering travel expenses.
Our client is active in the Security industry. They are a distributor for all kinds of smart security items, which they sell in the Benelux.
With offices in the Netherlands, Belgium and France, they want to become the industry leader in Belgium and France, while keeping their number 1 position in the Netherlands in mind.