Technical Sales Professional Education
Updated: 20 Jun 2019
Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for a Technical Sales Professional Education to join their team! They believe that every individual has a right on education and would like to improve the current classroom and change this into a modern classroom!
- Expanding strategic education customer relationships to drive impact, targeted business growth and develop a multi-year Digital Transformation strategy
- Grow the mindset of customers, partner and our client’s sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase the case for change and our client’s unique value proposition for education.
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers a jointly agreed Digital Transformation strategy maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Being the industry and technology expert that maps education customer scenarios and learning outcomes to a technical deployment plan. Enabling customers to digitally transform and succeed with their technical vision and goals.
- Ensuring customers have a deployment strategy for the modern classroom and their technical environments are cloud ready
- Delivering agreed outcomes with technical decision makers to influence buying decisions, architect, develop and deploy cloud-based solutions on Microsoft technologies
- Leading technical and architectural Modern Classroom discussions with managed customers and local partners to:
- Establish a modern identity for student, faculty and staff (Azure Active Directory Premium)
- Drive a modern cloud-based deployment of our client’s technology in the classroom (Intune, Intune for Education, School Data Sync and AutoPilot)
- Grow and protect Windows 10 device share, by showing and creating demand for experiences on Windows/M365
- Enable student and educator usage though successful deployment of user experiences, applications and strategic workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams with School Data Sync and OneNote)
- Orchestrating our client’s sales teams, subject matter experts (SMEs) and key customer and partner IT decision makers.
- Understanding of the local partner ecosystem, technical development of key solutions partners and joint execution through/with partner to successfully pilot and deploy our client’s technology in the classroom
- Clearing technical, competitive, and security blockers to accelerate our clien’ts Education Modern Classroom sales
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your technical, sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
- Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to our client’s Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
- Strong consultative selling background, with 2+ years of technology-related experience, with experience in immersive and inclusive learning experiences, Online Productivity tools, Windows, mobility and devices.
- The expertise and ability to deploy key end-user solutions and technical architectures aligned to a customer maturity framework/path in Windows 10 Pro and Education, Office 365 clients and Modern Classroom deployment tools such as Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium (AAD P1), Intune (MDM and MAM) and Teams with School Data Sync (SDS) set-up. And looking holistically end to end to the resources ready for deployment & adoption (usage) assistance for smooth customer experience.
- Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management.
- Able to work cohesively with members of our client’s sales, services, and marketing organizations and our client’s partners.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Certification in Windows and Office 365 client technologies (MCSA or MCSE) is preferred.
- Certification in information security (CompTIA, CEH, CISSP, CISAM) is desired
- Certification in IT Infrastructure Architecture (CITA, MCA, MCSE) is desired
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Technical sales and deployment
- Technical partner sales and partner deployment support
- Proficiency with Technology – Windows10 Devices, O365 and Intune
- Minimum 3-5 years
- Candidate must have a driving license and car and
- Fluent/native Dutch
- Fluent English
Additional Assignment Details
- Open office
- Flexible hours depending on customer and partner working hours. Remote working is possible. Discussed more in detail in the interview.
- Traveling mostly within NL to partner and customers
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Cheryl Pinontoan, Recruitment Account Manager - email@example.com