Sales Support Specialist
Updated: 27 Mar 2019
When great minds get together, they inspire each other. Our collaborative culture proves it. By working a better way – sharing ideas, voicing opinions, giving feedback and lending support – we get better results. It's an approach that helps us make great things happen whether we're developing medications that fight cancer, applications for the life science industry, more powerful LCD and OLED technology or brighter pigments. Wherever you join us, and in whatever role, you'll work alongside committed, high-performing people who want to make a difference. And you'll help us build on a long history of progress that stretches all the way back to 1668.We believe in offering people flexible career development to suit their aspirations. Within a short time of joining Merck, you'll become part of a globally operating group, working in an inspiring environment with a highly motivated team that will help you to improve your theoretical and practical knowledge. We’ll invest in your development, so you can be the best you can be.
Here is just a short list of what you will gain:
- Valuable practical experience in an international environment by doing a responsible job right from the start.
- Benefit from professional mentoring
- Have the chance to network with your peers and other colleagues
- You will receive tools in how to work in a professional corporation
In this position:You are responsible for activing as a helping hand to the Sales Organization and also taking care of after sales services for the Nordic Market. You guarantee the quality of our sales activities, providing essential support for our field sales teams, ensuring their success. You are therefore in contact with key accounts, sales colleagues and manufacturing sites for our Nordic Market.
The daily tasks are the following:
- Manage customer accounts and interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about pricing for products and services.
- Generating quotations and partnering up with the sales representatives for the nordic market with many interractions all over Europe.
- Administrating pricing contracts for smaller and larger enterprises.
- Works under general supervision with some instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions for new types of work or special projects.
- Participate and create continuous improvement projects within the team
- Supporting integration of new business.
- Pro-active communication by following up key account customers.
- Running reports
- Dividing the incoming workload to the dedicated teams in customer and sales driven people.
A little about our organization,
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Operates in Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania, Latin America.
- Approx 39,000 employees
- Liquid crystals, life science, performance chemicals, over-the counter medicine, small molecules and biopharmaceuticals.
- Bachelor level thinking
- Interested in being trained in SalesForce, SAP and other tools
- Fluent English level and being able to work in international environment
- Strong in communication
- Team player
To apply: send your motivation letter and resume via the "Apply now" button