Sales Associate - China desk (part-time)
Updated: 16 Sep 2019
Are you a commercially minded native Chinese professional willing to take the next step in your career? Would you be interested in a role in a well-esteemed international legal organization where you will be solely in charge of all business development activities and together will a team of lawyers become a reliable local business partner to the Chinese community in the country? If so please continue to read.
Our client, a leading Benelux law firm, delivering high-quality tax advice and legal services in nearly all legal fields is looking for a native Chinese Sales associate for their Asia desk. The company offers a multicultural workplace where people of all backgrounds and cultures work together and thrive, excellent learning opportunities and competitive remuneration package.
- New client acquisition and growth on existing accounts to help achieve market revenue goals;
- Research of prospect clients, opportunity identification and stakeholder management to reach decision-makers;
- Uncover client needs and communicate acquired market information to the lawyers;
- Develop and attend local events and actively work to develop and maintain a robust professional network;
- Create all China desk sales activities and client information within the CRM;
- Translate client requests and legal responses when needed;
- Meeting and exceeding individual sales targets/goals.
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree; Law would be an advantage, but not a must;
- Native speaker in Chinese and excellent command of English;
- 2 + years of previous business development in professional services preferred;
- Commercial feeling; willingness to participate in seminars, client visits, and other business development activities;
- Drive and entrepreneurial spirit to develop the client base, grow the company and exceed sales targets;
- Track record of working in a team-based environment that requires collaboration to be successful;
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close opportunities.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.