Part-time Business Development Representative - Native Spanish
Updated: 25 Jul 2019
Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company located in the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a native Spanish-speaking Business Development Representative to join our Amsterdam-based team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and fitter place.
What We’re Looking For
Virtuagym, rated by SeedTable as one of Amsterdam’s top startups, is building a world-class culture that attracts, develops, and retains the world’s top emerging talent. To accomplish this, we are looking for our next outbound Business Development Representative, our team on the front-lines. You will become a master of persuasion, determined to make sure every gym and studio is aware of Virtuagym.
Here’s How You’ll Do It
- Follow the on-boarding manual and be ready to start contacting new prospects within two weeks of starting.
- Leverage best-in-class lead generation resources to efficiently and effectively target prospects in the fitness industry.
- Learn to craft excellent sales messages that have prospects begging to learn more.
- Leverage a multi-channel approach - email, phone, and social media - to connect and schedule targeted accounts.
- Oversee the scheduling of demos on gr executives’ calendars and log activities in CRM.
- Advanced English skills, plus a Native-level of Spanish proficiency matching the job description.
Top Characteristics Consistent With Success In This Position
- A desire to overachieve on your goals
- Hustle, determination, and persistence
- Sales experience, preferably with cold-calling
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish (native-level)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Here's Why We Think You Should Come Work With Us
- You will become part of a vibrant, international culture with an office right off the Amstel
- An opportunity to join at the ground floor of a high-growth organization
- A career growth path matched with a management team determined to help you be the best version of yourself
- Work hard, play hard mentality. Celebrate your successes by indulging in a game of ping-pong and treat yourself to our in-house bar
- Competitive compensation package and 25 paid holidays per year (based on 40-hour workweek, excluding public holidays) - flexible working hours
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. It’s integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 5,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and XSport (USA).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach.
Ready To Join Us?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For more information, please call the recruitment team at (+31)20 808 2868